Frequently Asked Questions
Dublin Airport Parking
1. Booking Online?
- From Airpark.ie - Start Menu Tab, under Availability Check,
Choose your Airport, Drop Of Date and Time, Pick Up Date and Time, and select Check.
You will be taken to Availability - Dublin Airport.
From here Select you prefered Car Park Location.
When transfered to Book Park - Park & Fly, review your Reservation Dates and Change details if required.
Enter your Book Park- Contact Details and select Submit.
You are taken to Booking Summary - Park & Fly.
Review your Booking Summary Details and select your prefered Secure Payment method, Paypal or Stripe
Complete your paymengt with Paypal or Stripe.
- AirPark ParkandFly understand how important the security and confidentiality of your information is to you. To ensure the highest level of security of information passing between our customers and their Bank. We use PAYPAL and STRIPE payment mechanisms. AirPark.ie, Stripe and Paypal are fully SS compliant.. This is an encryption method that scrambles information while it is moving from one source to another to prevent the information being viewed or tampered with.
- In computing, encryption is the method by which plaintext or any other type of data is converted from a readable form to an encoded version that can only be decoded by another entity if they have access to a decryption key. Encryption is one of the most important methods for providing data security, especially for end-to-end protection of data transmitted across networks.
3. Amendments and Cancellations?
- During the Booking Process you will be presented with several opportunities to Confirm, Cancel or Change the details that you have entered.
Booking Deposits are not refundable.
4. Booking Confirmation?
- When your Booking has been successful you will receive a Booking Confirmation Email from AirPark.ie which contains full details of your Booking togeather with relevent Instructions, Details and Directions to your choosen Car Park.
- Seperately you will receive an email from either Paypal or Stripe confirming your Payment.
5. Airport Transfer?
- Quickpark Dublin Airport Parking
Free 24 hour Shuttle Service
The shuttle bus drops off at Terminal 2 on its way to Terminal 1.
5 Miinutes to Airport
On your return journey, buses pick up at Terminal 1 only, at the Quickpark bus shelter in Zone 9
- Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport Parking
The Shuttle Service is available from the hotel to Dublin Airport on the hour and half hour, 24 hours a day.
The pick-up area in Dublin Airport is in the Coach Park, Zone 16.
This area is signposted in the arrivals hall of both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
From Terminal 1: Walk through the covered car park opposite arrivals door, through exit doors and across the street.
There is a covered walkway to the Coach Park.
From Terminal 2: Walk out the main doors and cross the road to the covered walkway.
Our shuttle stops for 5 minutes every half an hour at fifteen minutes past and fifteen minutes to the hour.
Journey time is approximately 5 minutes each way.
*Please note that between the hours of 1am - 4am, please call the hotel directly +353 1866 7500 and we will be delighted to send the shuttle to Zone 16 as soon as possible.
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport Parking
Buses run 24 hour 7 days a week
Departures are approx. every 20 minutes
Wheelchair accessible buses
Two fast routes Green and Red (Journey Time approx. 7 mins)
Pick up and Drop off at Dublin airport zone 14 – Coach Car Park